BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
By booking an appointment with Bonnys Wonderland Ltd. you fully agree to all terms and conditions including our policy. You can book an appointment ONLINE via our online booking system , via social media , call 01397700563 or in Person at our Clinic/ Salon. Our online booking system will ask you to tick a box to confirm these terms before booking. Booking an appointment via social media, call or in Person is the clients responsibility to read the policy and terms and conditions carefully.
Our Facebook page also shows an automatic response with all details including a pinned post. We also have all terms and details and information listed on our website via the policy page, terms and condition page and our clinic page.
Bonnys Wonderland Ltd. is not responsible for any third parties within the premises. This includes Persons and organisation NOT employed by Bonnys Wonderland. To find more information about Bonnys Wonderland and Bonnys Wonderland STAFF/ employees, please visit our About us and TEAM page.
CANCELLING / RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to any reason and the cancellation or rescheduling request falls within our cancellation/ reschedule policy, our cancellation and reschedule policy will fall in place and be active. A cancellation and reschedule fee is due.
Should the cancellation and reschedule fee not be paid after 3 reminders from Bonnys Wonderland Ltd. The overdue invoice and information will be forwarded to the small court and a third party will be in touch.
To avoid extra charges and a small court, we kindly ask to pay the invoice in time.
Wedding and Elopement bookings may vary from these terms and have their own policy in place. Please see Wedding/ Elopement Agreement or get in touch with our wedding and elopement department.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULE POLICY
2 DAY – 50% of treatment value
1 DAY – 100% of treatment value
This website (www.bonnyswonderland.co.uk) is owned and operated by Bonny Watkins (Miss B. Watkins) co – owner and CEO of Bonnys Wonderland Ltd.. You privacy is important to me and this statement explains what personal data I collect from you, how I store, use and keep it protected and your rights under the GDPR policy. I encourage you to spend some time reading this statement and contact me if you have any further questions.
WHAT DATA I COLLECT, WHY I NEED IT AND HOW I PROCESS IT.
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
I may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to me whether that be through the contact form on my website, through blog comments on my website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me. I process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to me, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. I process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. My lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and me and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use the website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on my website or through other online services. I process this data to operate my website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of my website, to maintain back- ups of my website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of my website, other online services and business. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer my website and my business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of my website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use my website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access the website. The source of this data is from my analytics tracking system. I process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer my website and my business and to grow my business and to decide the marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from me and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. My lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use my products/services, to develop them, to grow my business and to decide on marketing strategies.
- Opt In Data that includes the name and email address you use to opt in to my email newsletter or sign up for a freebie. I process this data to send you weekly emails about freelancing and send you free resources and occasional promotions and special offers. The lawful ground of processing is consent and legitimate interest which in this case are to provide my email subscribers with free value, market my products/services and grow my business.
- I may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising I serve you. My lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow my business. I may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. My lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow my business).
I do not collect any sensitive data from you.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of the UK. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
FACEBOOK PLUG-IMS (LIKE-BUTTON)
You may visit our website without providing personal details. Your personal details will only be collected if you freely disclose them during your visit to our website or internet profile. Our website contains links to the external social network, Facebook. This external social network is exclusively operated by Facebook. Links to Facebook are made clearly visible on our website through the use of the Facebook logo or through the add-on “like” button (Facebook plug-ins are not used). Where these links are followed, Facebook plug-ins will be activated and your browser will establish a direct link with the Facebook servers. If you follow the links on our website whilst you are signed into your Facebook user account, information concerning your visit to our website will be passed to Facebook. Facebook can assign your visit to our website to your user account. This information will be transferred to and stored by Facebook. To prevent this, you must log out of your Facebook account before clicking on the link. Functionalities attached to Facebook links, in particular the transfer of information and user data are not automatically activated by visiting our website, but are only activated upon clicking the relevant link.
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United Kingdom (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of this website by you. Google Adsense also uses so-called “Web Beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (URL), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the UK and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can avoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website. By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.
*Note: The pages on this Web site will display with no loss of functionality if support for cookies is turned off in your browser settings.
The Google+ buttons are a collection of buttons and publisher integration points that applications, websites, and other services (collectively, “Publishers”) can add to websites so that Google+ users can connect to and share on Google+. These include:
+1 button — The +1 button is a means for Publishers to provide the Google +1 sharing experience on their website and other services. Users can express their interest in a Publisher or its website by clicking the +1 button, and can share content from the Publisher’s website to Google+.
Google+ Badge and Follow button — This button is a means for Publishers to enable Google+ users to quickly add the Publisher’s Google+ page to the user’s circles directly via a widget on the Publisher’s website. After clicking the button, the user indicates the circle to add that Publisher.
Google+ Share button and link — The share buttons and links provide a lightweight way for Publishers to invoke a Google+ Share dialog and can be implemented using a textual link, a Google+ icon, or both.
Sign-In Button — This button is a means for Publishers to request permission to access a user’s information on Google. Users may grant access to their identity as well as additional specified services.
Hangout button — This button is a means for publishers to create Google+ Hangouts when a user clicks the button.
PR SAMPLES AND SPONSORED WORK
I am thoroughly committed to an open and honest policy on my blog and treating my readers with respect. Due to the nature of my work I am often gifted with PR samples or may be treated to press discounts to purchase items. These items are only received for consideration and I am in no means obligated to feature them on my blog. If I do then it is because I like the product and want to share my findings and new loves with you, my readers. Equally I love shopping and many products you will see on my blog are items I have purchased myself. From time to time, I will also publish sponsored posts. This is where I have worked with a specific brand and have received payment for product promotion. All such posts will clearly be flagged as “Sponsored Post” or “Ad” at the top or bottom of my content. I only accept sponsored posts that I believe are fitting and in keeping with the tone and content of my blog. If you ever have any queries about the above or wish to chat or ask me a question about a specific product or blog post you have seen on Bonnys Wonderland, then please drop me an email or tweet.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
What are cookies?Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ’session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as ‘first party cookies’), or by other websites who serve up content on that site (‘third party cookies’).
Advertising: The advertising banners on this site come through my network (Handpicked Media) which supplies advertising from a range of approved digital partners. Occasionally these banners will use marketing cookies to show you adverts that you might be more interested in. This tracking system is anonymity and therefore it does not know who you are, it just uses the limited information available to it (via cookies) to serve you ads that may be relevant to you.
Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-date, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages. Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognizable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place. We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities. The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
I may update this policy from time to time so please check back for amendments.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email [email protected]
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
I may need to request specific information from you to help confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. I may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up my response.
I will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, I will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how I collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). I would be really grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you!
SHARING YOUR DATA
Under no circumstances is your data ever sold or rented to a third party.
There are some circumstances where I may need to share your data with other parties. These are listed below:
- Service providers and affiliates who provide IT and administrative services or those who assist in the delivery of products and services
- Professional advisors such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies
- Payment processors that handle your payment for our goods or services (PayPal/ Stripe/BACS/SumUp)
- Newsletter service providers that allow us to send you marketing email (Mailchimp)
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
I collect your name and email address when you opt in to my email list. This data is held on mail chimp.
I use this information to connect with you through my business and to inform you about products, special offers or new services.
Your information will be kept until you notify me otherwise, you have the right to be forgotten so please contact me if that is the case.
If you have enquired about my services via the contact form on my website. I collect your name, telephone number and email address.
I require these details in order to contact you about your enquiry.
Your information will be kept until you notify me otherwise, you have the right to be forgotten so please contact me if that is the case.
CLIENTS AND CUSTOMERS
If you engage or book in for my services I collect your name, email address, address, phone number and on occasions social media handles. This data is held within Dubsado.
I need to know this basic personal data in order to contact you regarding your appointment or booking and carry out the services requested. I also ask for various details and times relating to your wedding day or event so that I know where I am required to travel to etc.
There may be at times when I may need to share your data with assistants or sub-contractors – I will use my discretion and it will be shared on a strict need to know basis.
You will not be added to any other marketing lists unless you have opted in to this yourself.
As part of my service I may need to take photographs as reference. I may also use photographs of you on my website and social media platforms. Consent will be gained for this through the contract which is signed when booking and securing your date.
There may be times, on my website and social media platforms, where I am obliged to credit photographers and other suppliers. I do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect to the content of those site and the owners do not have any connection, commercial or otherwise with my business.
I am required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data for a minimum of 6 years. After this has expired your information will be kept until you notify me otherwise. If you would like your data to be destroyed please contact me.
Terms and Conditions:
Find our terms and conditions here
reference: google.web/buttons-policy, adsense-disclaimer/, google /analytics disclaimer, was-law.de/facebook like button